Select Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy has 9 locations in Greater Austin to serve you.
Visit their website to see the list of their locations. Whether you’re an elite triathlete or a weekend warrior, contact the Select Physical Therapy Injury Hotline and an Athletic Trainer will return your call within 24 hours and refer you to a sports medicine physician, if needed, with the ability to get you in quickly with the specific physicians, give you some injury management tips, or refer you to the closest clinic for your free injury screen.
Services provided at most Select Physical Therapy include:
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Active Release Techniques
- ASTYM Certified Clinicians
- Video Analysis using Coach’s Eye Software
- Functional Movement Screens
- RockTape and KinesioTape Certified Therapists
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Manual Therapist
- Certified Hand Therapist
“FIND FASTER… IT’S WHAT WE’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO”
At ROKA, we’re dedicated to empowering athletes with products that make them faster — faster than they were yesterday, faster than they were last season, faster than their competition. Faster takes hard work, but when you find resonance with your training and equipment there’s nothing like it. It’s called “easy speed” and it feels AWESOME. Lost it? Never had it? No worries. We’re here to help.
- Relying on ROKA’s flagship Maverick Pro wetsuit and F1 goggles in the swim segment of the race, ROKA pro athletes Gwen Jorgensen and Javier Gómez Noya achieved unprecedented wins at the 2015 ITU World Triathlon Series. Jorgensen repeated as world champion, completed an undefeated season and extended her record of consecutive WTS wins to 12 races. Gómez finished second in the race to ROKA athlete and Spanish Federation teammate Mario Mola, and in doing so, secured enough overall points to win a record-breaking fifth ITU WTS world title.
- ROKA pro athletes Javier Gómez and Gwen Jorgensen won a combined three world championship titles. ROKA pros had over a dozen ITU World Triathlon Series wins and Ironman® and Ironman 70.3® wins, and were First Out of the Water at countless races around the world, including the ITU WTS Grand Final, the Ironman 70.3 World Championship, and the Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- ROKA Wetsuits named #1 by LAVA Magazine and Most Comfortable and Fastest Overall by Triathlete Magazine.
- In our first season, ROKA products saw widespread acceptance by elite and developing swimmers alike.
- ROKA pro athletes had 12 major wins and 13 major First Out of the Waters, including the Ironman World Championship, the ITU WTS Grand Final, the HyVee 5150 Elite Cup Championship, several Ironman and Ironman 70.3 races, and more.
- ROKA moves from Austin to Dallas, Texas. Co-Founder Rob Canales leaves his corporate law job to launch ROKA full-time at the end of March.
- Helping to improve and promote athletic performance.
- Promoting growth and repair of tissue and muscles and preventing existing muscles loss.
- Fueling skeletal muscles and providing support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
- Increasing mental and physical stamina.
- Assisting in reducing recovery and taper times.
- Helping delay the onset of muscle fatigue.
- Helping to promote cellular hydration.
IDEAL IF YOU:
- Require repetitive short bursts of power and strength for up to 5 minutes at a time.
- Experience stiffness or need to accelerate muscle repair and recovery.
- Are looking to increase lean muscle mass.
- Want to push your body to new levels so that you can be stronger, quicker and enjoy increased endurance.