“FIND FASTER… IT’S WHAT WE’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO”
At ROKA, we’re dedicated to empowering athletes with products that make them faster — faster than they were yesterday, faster than they were last season, faster than their competition. Faster takes hard work, but when you find resonance with your training and equipment there’s nothing like it. It’s called “easy speed” and it feels AWESOME. Lost it? Never had it? No worries. We’re here to help.
- Relying on ROKA’s flagship Maverick Pro wetsuit and F1 goggles in the swim segment of the race, ROKA pro athletes Gwen Jorgensen and Javier Gómez Noya achieved unprecedented wins at the 2015 ITU World Triathlon Series. Jorgensen repeated as world champion, completed an undefeated season and extended her record of consecutive WTS wins to 12 races. Gómez finished second in the race to ROKA athlete and Spanish Federation teammate Mario Mola, and in doing so, secured enough overall points to win a record-breaking fifth ITU WTS world title.
- ROKA pro athletes Javier Gómez and Gwen Jorgensen won a combined three world championship titles. ROKA pros had over a dozen ITU World Triathlon Series wins and Ironman® and Ironman 70.3® wins, and were First Out of the Water at countless races around the world, including the ITU WTS Grand Final, the Ironman 70.3 World Championship, and the Ironman World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
- ROKA Wetsuits named #1 by LAVA Magazine and Most Comfortable and Fastest Overall by Triathlete Magazine.
- In our first season, ROKA products saw widespread acceptance by elite and developing swimmers alike.
- ROKA pro athletes had 12 major wins and 13 major First Out of the Waters, including the Ironman World Championship, the ITU WTS Grand Final, the HyVee 5150 Elite Cup Championship, several Ironman and Ironman 70.3 races, and more.
- ROKA moves from Austin to Dallas, Texas. Co-Founder Rob Canales leaves his corporate law job to launch ROKA full-time at the end of March