Current Training Schedule (Through 12/31/2017)
T3 – Utilizes Numerous Locations in Central to Austin for Workout Locations.
Swim Training with a centrally located pool west of MOPAC (Loop 1) on Capital of Texas HWY 360 and Lost Creek Blvd. Lost Creek Country Club
- Lost Creek CC is a beautiful setting in the middle of the hilly Barton Creek
- Located central/west to downtown: 2612 Lost Creek Blvd, Austin TX 78746
Indoor Cycling Workouts with T3 are a fun and creative way to get the miles in while staying safe and maximizing the time spent on the bike. We have our own – The T3 Performance Cycling Warehouse, located off S.Mopac headed toward the “Y” at Oak Hill. Just one mile south of the Barton Creek Bridge, you’ll exit Industrial Oaks Blvd and turn right on Industrial Oaks Blvd.
The address is: 5321 Industrial Oaks, Austin TX 78735 (#118)
We also have ON DEMAND Cycling workouts. These workouts are streamed over using our Livestream App. Use your Smartphone, Tablet or Computer to watch and participate riding the workouts at home! Your smart TV can also be used to stream the workouts for a great experience (ChromeCast/Apple TV/Roku).
* Cycle with trainers on your own bike as technique work on your personal bike fit are very important.
* We offer an indoor cycling class 4 days per week during the season and 2 On-Demand Classes.
* Safety is also very important, so stay out of the traffic during the busy work week by training indoors.
* Triathlon/Road cycling specific workouts that specialize on endurance training for athletes.
* Keep the intensity higher during training by not having to worry about stop lights, traffic or weather.
Run Training is 2nd to NONE! With four practices during the week.
** Specialty runs with core on Mon/Wed are off the track focusing on HILLS, TEMPO from PTC!
** Track Speed workouts on Wed/Fri mornings to get that power and speed work.
** Specialty run/core classes are located at various locations to use hills for strength and tempo runs. please contact staff for locations.
* O’Henry Middle School Track is located on Exposition/12th Street off Lake Austin Blvd
* Balance your training with functional exercises to improve your swim, bike or run without the long miles.
* Our run/core classes will keep you injury free – Balancing unidirectional training for balanced muscle development.
For Questions Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org